Best price for Really Easy All Hallows' Eve Treats! coupon.
You engage in sizzling curry Really Easy All Hallows' Eve Treats! applying 13 technique moreover 10 along with. Here is how you do justice.
program of Really Easy All Hallows' Eve Treats!
- This of mass.
- give 500 grams of almond powder.
- also 300 grams of sugar.
- You need 150 grams of potato (1.5 small potatoes).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- add of condiments.
- then 1 of lemon zest.
- also 1 of orange zest.
- a little of chocalate powder.
- use of chocolate chips.
- then of coffe.
- Prepare of dry shredded coconut.
- also 1 of quince paste or any wanted fruit jam.
Really Easy All Hallows' Eve Treats! in succession
- Boil the potatoes (peel on) until soft. Once done, peel andmash them and let them cool down..
- Mix the sugar, the almond and the egg. Then add the potatoes (measure 150g) and kneed it by hand. Pre-heat oven to 250°C/480°F..
- When the mass is smooth (you have to kneed for about an hour toget at this point) divide it in even balls (coconut should be a bit bigger)..
- COCONUT: put about 75grams of coconut in a ball and mix it with the mass. Make a ball and pinch it to make a cone. Put some more coconut around it..
- CHOCOLATE: Spread the powder on a flat surface and kneed the mass until it's dark brown in and out. Make little balls and flatten them. Put 2-3 chips on top..
- ORANGE: Zest the orange amd mix it. Make little balls and put some zest on too. You can also use about one teaspoon if the juicr and mix it in..
- LEMON: Same procedure as step 6, but don't put the zest on top, the flavour may come too strong..
- COFFEE: mix 3 teasppons of coffee with 3 of water, stir and sieve it int a bowl. Mix with the mass and add 1/2 a teaspoon of coffee and kneed again..
- QUINCE PASTE/JAM: Add about 4 teaspoons of the quince paste/jam and quickly kneed it. It's okay if there are lumps..
- Bake for 5 minutes andnput on a tray. Eat cold (just because if they are warm they fall apart).