Deal with Oatmeal Cookies pre-owned. This recipe for soft oatmeal cookies creates a moist and flavorful dessert that will make everyone's day a little bit better. These oatmeal cookies are very moist with a good flavor. I packed chocolate chips, raisins, nuts and cinnamon into my oatmeal cookie recipe.
The cookies will keep for several days in an airtight. Oatmeal cookies are a favorite with kids and adults. It's hard not to like this sweet tasting cookie with its soft and chewy texture. You cook simmering reduce Oatmeal Cookies proving 10 receipt including 7 including. Here is how you make it.
program of Oatmeal Cookies
- then 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- also 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- add 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- a little 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- use 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- a little 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- then 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- a little 1 1/2 cups of quick cooking oats.
Oatmeal cookies are a timeless classic. They are one of the sweet treats many of us have been The best oatmeal cookies, like the kind we're sharing here, are soft and chewy through the center with. Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Quaker's Best Oatmeal Cookies recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products. Oats give cookies a delicious nutty flavor that pairs perfectly with everything from chocolate chips to raisins.
Oatmeal Cookies little by little
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees celsius..
- Cream together butter and sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla..
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon. Stir into the creamed mixture and mix in oats..
- Roll the dough into one inch balls and place on a greased baking sheet, 2 inches apart. Flatten each ball with the back of a fork..
- Chill dour for at least one hour..
- Bake at 190 degrees celsius for 8-10 minutes..
- Remove from the oven, and allow the cookies to cool on the sheet for around 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely..
Sometimes a good, classic oatmeal cookie just hits the spot! The ingredients needed to make these oatmeal cookies are baking staples that are super simple. This best oatmeal cookies recipe is made with raisins or chocolate chips or even peanut butter. The best oatmeal cookies are easy and healthy and exactly what you want, whether chewy or crispy, and. These Chewy Coconut Oatmeal Cookies are always a hit, full of flavor and easy to make!