Buy Chilli Soya Chunks Serves 2-3 person Suitable for vegan and vegetarian pre-owned.
You can stewing spoil Chilli Soya Chunks Serves 2-3 person Suitable for vegan and vegetarian adopting 17 process than 5 along with. Here is how you do one proud.
receipt of Chilli Soya Chunks Serves 2-3 person Suitable for vegan and vegetarian
- then 300 gram of Soya chunks.
- give 1 tsp of Ginger& garlic paste.
- use 1 of onion.
- also 1 of yellow bell peper.
- a little 4 of Mushroom.
- then 1/2 of Cumin paste.
- use 1/2 of coriander paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tumetic.
- use 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- also 2 Tbsp of plain flour.
- You need 3 Tbsp of corn flour.
- also of Oil.
- use 3 Tbsp of Soya sauce.
- This 3 Tbsp of ketch up.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of spring onion for garnish.
Chilli Soya Chunks Serves 2-3 person Suitable for vegan and vegetarian procedure
- Wash the soya chunks and boil them in the hot water for 4 times or once they get double in size. Take them off the heat, drain out the water and put them in the tap cold water..
- Once they get cool down, use your hands to square the water out of them. Put them in the clean bowl, marinade with 1/2 ginger and garlic paste, chilli powder, turmeric, salt, corn flour, plain flour, 1/2 tsp soya sauce. Leave it to marinade for 40-45 mins..
- Place the nonstick pan on the stove. Add little oil, garlic and ginger paste, let it cook. Add onion, yellow pepper, mushroom and cook it for 2mins. Do not over cook the vegetables. Once they cooked add 2 Tbsp soya sauce, 3 Tbsp ketchup, salt & paper, red chilli powder, red chilli flakes and water to cover the veg. Simmer it for 1 Min and add 1 Tbsp cornflour paste( mixed with little water to thick up the gravy. Cook it for 1 min..
- In mean time, put the oil in the pan and let me hot. Fry the soya chucks..
- Once they all fried, add them in the gravy. Garnish with sliced spring onions..